Saturday, December 27, 2008

Too Cute!

Gabby loves to model her new clothing. And she's just TOO CUTE in this adorable hat. Of course I had to make her remove the new nightgown she had slung over the top of her darling outfit. She really likes the layered look!
Just as I was getting ready to post these pictures Becky showed up with more Christmas gifts for Gabby. She got some books (one scratch & sniff, how fun is that?!) and a little Elmo with a bath tub. She's crazy about Elmo. We watch the red guy over and over so much that when I wake up in the night the Elmo theme song is the first thing that goes through my mind. If someone can help me figure out how to shut that off ~ PLEASE ~ let me know!

2 comments:

carey said...

My goodness, I can't get over how much she looks like Chelsea in the first picture! She is too cute! I love the outfit.

Danette said...

It takes us back a few years when we see these little ones that look so much like a couple of young misses we remember, doens't it?