Friday, June 19, 2009

A Quick Hello

Thought I should touch base with everyone. I'm sorry I've been silent for so long. Life has gotten hectic for me lately. Gabby and I spend as much time outside {roaming the streets of Morton} as we can in this nice weather. I'm going to keep this post short and sweet because I've been fighting some kind of flu virus all week. Chelsea had it earlier in the week and decided to share with me!

Thanks to all of you who have e-mailed me or even sent goodies in the mail. I'm so glad you haven't forgotton your old friend. {Special "hello" to my Aunt Nancy ~ I sure do miss you!!!}
I'll leave you with some random pictures and a promise to do more blogging soon.
Love you all!


Always nap like you mean it!

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Oh Hi Danette!! It is sooo good to see that you posted!! I got your email and was fixin' to send you another today to just check in!!

How are your classes going? I would love to learn to knit well from you!!

Love all of these pics!! Gabby is such a doll! Is that your daughter with you? Great pic!!

Love and hugs to you sweet friend!!
Hope you can pop in again soon!!
Love,
Becky

Kar said...

You are so very welcome Danette! The girls said they are glad you like the color. :)

Thanks for posting and giving us all a good dose of Gabby! She is such a cute little punkin'! The curls in her hair are so darn adorable! Keep having fun with her.

Take care dear!
Hugs!

Becky said...

Well, hello, stranger!!! How great to hear from you in blogville!! Gabby has changed so much in the last few weeks since you posted!

Have a happy weekend, friend!

Love,
Becky

Danette said...

Hello Everyone!
The beautiful person in the picture with me is my sister, Bridget. I'm 9 1/2 years older than her. It's a bad picture of me but she's so cute in it I decided to include it in the post anyway.
It makes me look older. The next day I realized I had the flu {excuses,excuses, excuses!!!!!}
Love you all!
Danette