Friday, November 7, 2008

Little Indian Princess

I can't resist showing off my little Indian princess! Gabby absolutely loves to wear a bindi. They're little self stick ones that "Tinoy Uncle" brought back last Christmas after his visit home. And , no, that's not a type-o, in India the word "uncle" comes after the name. This is a special blog post for Tinoy, so he can see Gabby smiling at him across the miles. He's away right now going through a cardiology fellowship in Wisconsin. Hugs and kisses to you Tinoy---your family here misses you! Enjoy your upcoming trip to India. P.S. Bring more bindi's!

3 comments:

carey said...

I love the bindi! She really is such a doll. I bet she has changed so much since I saw her last! Ivory says a new word atleast daily. We need to get them together again. Love Carey

Unknown said...

Gabby, You look adorable in the Bindi!!You are a very special girl, and I love you!! I miss you here in Wisconsin!!More bindis and bangles for you when I come back!
Tinoy Uncle

Danette said...

Tinoy Uncle,
We hear you landed safely last night. See you in a couple of weeks with those promised little pretty's! Enjoy your visit with your family. Hugs and moochy kisses from Gabby.