Monday, March 9, 2009

Tea For Three!

Kar just e-mailed me to let me know she received her package.
So~ I thought I'd do just a quick little post to show you what I sent to her.
She has two precious daughters {who she said were "squealing with delight" over the gift ~ now THAT just makes my day!!!:)} to share the surprise with.

Anyway, without further ado:

I hope she and her little ladies like PINK!!!

OH! And I just have to tell everyone ~ I won a give away too! Kathy from "Welcome To Mimi's Garden" celebrated her first year blogging anniversary and had a drawing for one of her absolutely GORGEOUS watercolor paintings. It's a foxglove with a hummingbird {two of my favorite things!} done in pinks & greens {my favorite color combination!}. When it gets here I'll show it off on one of my posts. I can't wait!!! Thanks again Kathy!

If you haven't ever visited with Kathy on her beautiful blog, get yourself on over there. You'll love it {and HER} so much that you'll keep going back for more!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Ooooh, I was just itching for you to tell everyone what the gift was since I was there the day you finished it! Gorgeous! Kar, they really do keep your water hot!

Love the new items on etsy - looks like spring!

Claudia Bugh said...

What a gorgeous tea cozy! It will bring the three of them so much pleasure over the years :)

Eclectic Chic Style said...

That is the most adorable tea cozy!! You have such an awesome talent, I bet they LOVE it!!! Hope your evening is sweet.
xx
Teresa

Sandra said...

Oh, what a pretty tea cozy and what a keepsake, too! You do beautiful work, Danette.

2 Dogs said...

Hey there lady! Yes I have had so much on my mind. Deep pondering things and I get restless and have to be alone.

I'm feeling good now and think maybe my hormones are going to behave.

It's turned very warm here and I sure hope it stays that way.

Loads of hugs

Bridget said...

Oh wow - that is a fabulous tea cozy - anyone who wouldn't like that would just have to be nuts!

And congrats on winning something - isn't it exciting???

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

The suspense was killing me!

Danette that is beeeautiful!
I love it!!!!

Hugz n Blessings,
Dolly

Unknown said...

This tea cozy is lovely!!! Congrats on your win! I have to say that I have been blogging for almost a year and I have never won anything! So that is pretty cool that you won! Yay for you!

~Liz