Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hot Off The Hooks And Needles

Late last night I finished this pair of wrist warmers. They're like fingerless gloves but there's no thumb hole. The part that comes up over the hand is knitted ribbing, while the wrist part is a section of crocheted bobbles. What a fun project they were! The yarn is a blend of merino wool, silk, and cashmere. Oh So Soft! Today I must get busy making the hat that completes the set. Look for them by the end of the week on my Etsy shop as the first item in my "Winter Wonderland" section.


I just had to take a picture of these adorable bear hats crocheted by my sweet friend Becky. She has little cousins who love to be the Care Bears when they enter the magical world of make believe. Each of the colorful hats has a red heart button sewn to the back. Just too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, those warmers are gorgeous! I cannot wait to see the matching hat! You used that winter white to torture me, knowing I can't resist it, didn't you?
Love,
Becky