Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Yarn!

My shipment of Lorna's Laces yarn that I ordered on September 4th finally arrived yesterday. I was so excited! They hand dye it especially for each order so it takes a while to get it. But it is definitely worth the wait! It is THE SOFTEST wool you can imagine and machine washable. I chose several hanks of Shepherd Bulky in two different colors. Tuscany is the one with all the reds, greens, blues, and purples. The one with shades of green, teal, and purple is called Baltic Sea. Of course I had to start a new project last night using some of it!


I did, however, finish my snowflake scarf of Alpaca first. Look for it on Hand Knits That Blossom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scarf is beautiful! Whatever's on the needles is pretty already!
Love,
Becky

Danette said...

Thanks! What's on the needles is about to be a wrap. It's almost finished. I'll bring it to class tonight for show and tell.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I cannot wait to see it! I'm looking forward to tonight's class - I hope everyone can tolerate me frogging my socks the whole time, though!
- Me again

Danette said...

Listen here FROGGY! We're going to conquer those socks!!! (whether you like it or not!).